2) Flush Doors
These are ready-to-use doors with a single
specie hardwood core / tubular particle board
imported from Saurerland Spanplatte, Germany.
We do not use any sawmill waste of multiple
species for core production. This ensures a
greatly enhanced quality.
The phenolic glue Dynea AS used for bonding
is imported from Norway, making the doors
Technical Specifications for Flush Doors
- Wood of single species is ripped in imported ripsaws to produce inner core.
We do not use sawmill waste of various species. Core Tubular Particle Board from
Sauerland Spanplatte, Germany
- Face: 3.15 mm exterior grade HDF.
- Core: 1. TPB (Tubular Particle board imported from
Sauerland Spanplatte Germany.
2. Kiln dried pinewood imported from USA.
3. Honeycomb (For light weight applications).
- Glue:Dynea PF thermosetting glue imported from Norway
- Inner Frame:
55++ mm on all 4 sides with imported dried pinewood/
finger jointed pinewood to prevent doors from bending.
Any type of locks, handles, fittings like viewing panels,
hooks etc. can be fixed just like on solid wood doors.
- External Lipping: Teak/hardwood lipping can be provided against order.
- Internal Lipping:Veneer species wood can be provided for decorative
veneered flush doors.
- Thickness: 25 mm to 50 mm
- Size: Up to 8 feet x 4 feet
- Additional Products:Veneering, high pressure laminate lamination
or any other request can be catered to.
3) Decorative Flush Doors
These doors are laminated with a decorative
veneer of teak, beach, rosewood, maple, wenge
or any other species of your choice.